Free School Meals
Some children may be eligible for free school meals if they are aged 3 or more. Children whose parents or carers receive any of the following are entitled to FREE school meals.
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit- providing you are not entitled to Working tax Credit and have an annual income (assessed by HM Revenue and Customs)that does not exceed £16,190
- State Pension Credit
- Income related employment and support allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit during the 4 week period immediately after employment finishes OR after they start to work less than 16 hours
In order for us to be able to offer free school meals you MUST bring the most recent documents you have to the office. Without the documents we cannot provide free school meals.