Each term we offer new courses for our parents from our Brockwell site. These courses are designed to support the parent in a range of ways:
- To strengthen their knowledge and understanding of child development, so they can better support their child’s learning
- To gain a skill or knowledge which will support them to take the next step into a career of their choice
- To improve the economic wellbeing of the family
- To learn vital day to day skills such as computer skills and English language
- To support the long term emotional wellbeing of the family unit
- To ensure the health of the family through exercise and nutrition
See our timetable for current courses. Many of our courses are accredited. We offer free crèche for children over 9 months, places must be booked in advance.